Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG) 5E dm looking to play game willing to share books

Hi im 21 and turning into a forever dm i am looking to play a game of 5e dnd and can share the books i have to make it easier for other dms such as monster manuals and some handbooks. I only do games over voice. No text games I am available after the following times on the following days. (If a day is not listed i do not have time to play that day.) Sunday: 10:30pm Monday: all day Tuesday: 10pm Wednesday 8pm Thursday 10:30
I have only dmed in person if you were open to someone who may need time to learn how to set up online battle maps and stuff on roll 20. I would love to get a group together. 
If it means to be able to play again then yes always glad to help
Cool want to talk on discord? Mine is Matthew Palmer#1455

Edited 1600040876
I'm about to start a dungeon of the mad mage campaign hopefully next week if your interested. I'm a new DM and will have a newish player. Going to be looking for 3 to 4 more players, i have the monster manual and DoTMM campaign. Looking to play probably Wednesdays from 9est to midnight'ish 
Lone. I would love to join if you would let me
Lone, if you have another slot open, I’m looking for a regular group for Wednesday nights. PM me, I can fill any void in your party (except a Wizard).
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9084721/lfp-5e-west-marches-the-sword-coast-has-plenty-of-room-for-new-adventurers-come-join/?pageforid=9084721#post-9084721" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9084721/lfp-5e-west-marches-the-sword-coast-has-plenty-of-room-for-new-adventurers-come-join/?pageforid=9084721#post-9084721</a> Amazing group of friends. Tell them Aurora sent you.