Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is anyone interested in running a full campaign that I wrote?

All the pieces are put together in hard copy and PDF. I want to quietly play as an NPC but not DM it. I want to see what I did right and did wrong and fix the errors. Its very high level. It’s free, not for commercial use. If you’re interested, <a href="mailto:Westford111@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">Westford111@gmail.com</a>. It’s a classic demons v devils war for control of the abyss, with a few twists. Let me know. I can ship a hard copy but it costs about $1000 to print so I’d rather email the PDFs and help you put it together. Thanks in advance for considering it. Don Key

Edited 1601657871
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi, Don Key, This particular forum is for Marketplace artists, or for topics directly relating to items on the Roll20 Marketplace. A post like this should go in the Looking for Group forum. I believe your previous thread about this was moved there . Good luck with your game! Edit for striketrough once the post was moved.