Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Game defaults for New token's bars

I want to have the default attributes that are specified in Settings / Game Settings / Bar1 Value, Bar2 Value, Bar3 Value to be applied to generic tokens when "represents character" is changed from None to some value. Currently, each time I drag out an art item to become a new token, and then select "represents character" (for instance, to create a named xyz), I then have to set what Bar1 is, Bar2 is, Bar3 is... and from a long list (to find hp, npc_ac, npc_speed) even though I make the same selections every time.  If I don't drag out from the compendium as my starting point, then it's a bunch of non-value-added work.
I don't know if I should open a new post, but my wish is at least closely related: I want to have the game default settings applied to not only the existing tokens in a game but also to the default tokens! Further the default settings shall be automatically be applied to new content added to the game, that is: new Add-ons. Background: I have a game, change the default game settings, then add for instance Tales from the Yawning PortaL. Forges of Fury to the game - and have to change all the tokens on maps AND the default tokens of the newly added character sheets. That can be loads of them. Please please change this! Thanks!
[Deleted]
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .