Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Storage always full

I used to be a pro sub but now I am free, so my storage quota is full. After deleting everything (I checked in game it's all gone), clearing my cache and browser data and login in and out it still says my quota is full. Would love a way to fix that.

Edited 1603984061
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Did you upload any music for the jukebox while you had the pro sub?  That usually takes up a lot of storage.
Just checked I actually had one song left but that's not it, it says I still have over 600 MB worth of data, I never uploaded enough Music to fill that. After I deleted the stuff in my library the amount of data just barely went down, I saw other people having similar problems before but could not find any solution from their posts.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't know.  The only other thing I would mention is to be sure you were deleting entries in the "Recent Uploads" section of your art library.  Anything you deleted from any folder/tag system you created are just placeholders for the real file in Recent Uploads.
I did that, there is no art left, when I go into my games that had art I uploaded they all show the missing file, including my profile pic. Only thing I could try now is to delete all my games fully, although i'd rather not do that.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Make sure you are deleting from the proper places. Removing something from a game is not the same as removing it from your account. Art must be cleared from "Recent Uploads" in the art tab. Audio must be removed from "My Audio", not the jukebox.  Art Audio Don't delete any games. The amount of storage used by a game is negligible.
I have no audio uploaded under my audio, I have no content when I look at the recent uploads tab either. Again I had a profile pic but because I deleted everything Its now gone, so I know I freed up the space, but the system does not recognize that fact.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you haven't already, you should probably submit a ticket through the help center to be sure someone sees your issue.&nbsp; Seems like all the normal things that sometimes get overlooked have been checked. This might be the applicable form: <a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003876073" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003876073</a>
Alright I'll do that, thanks for the help guys. I'll post a solution here when I find one.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks, that would be helpful for any folks who might have the same problem.
Well my issue cant be solved right now but it has been apparently forwarded to the development team and they are trying to fix that bug. I guess since I cant use the account I'll switch to foundry or something.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Can you post screen shots of My Audio and your Recent Uploads library page? Just to make sure we aren't miscommunicating?