Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

LFG - D&D5E -Thursdays - CST

Hello I'm Corwin !     I'm 29, a full time college student with a lot of free time on his hands, and looking for a group to play with on Thursday. I play a campaign IRL on Fridays. I am fairly new to 5E, but I played 3.5 as both a player and DM in the past. My schedule is pretty free on Thursdays so any time works, I am CST timezone. I am also new to Roll20 and have not yet campaigned here. I am interested in both one-shots or committed campaigns. I also enjoy both D&D content and homebrews (I am creative myself, and appreciate a nice homebrew a lot). I tend to gravitate towards evil alignment, but have played a few neutral and good characters as well. I have three characters currently set up for campaigns in 5E with backstory to support. I stream on Twitch and would be interested in streaming our games if the entire group was alright with that, but if not, it is not a deal breaker. Feel free to DM me or reply back to this thread if you are interested in grouping up! I am currently unemployed, so I am not interested in paid campaigns, sorry. If you are reading this on the day of post, I AM interested in joining your campaign tonight!
I am super interested in this post. I unfortunately do not DM but I am looking for a Thursday night campaign. I'm in California so im about 2 hours behind you which works out perfectly. I am free for a session tonight as well. My discord is Wramor#4736 if anything turns up.
Also interested in joining..for some reason DMs are sending me invites to games that are full.