Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't Load Roll20 Campaign in Chrome

I'd always been able to until a couple of weeks ago. It works fine in Edge, just not in Chrome. Already tried disabling/removing every addon I have and clearing my cache--so far, no dice. It just gets stuck at the loading screen when I try to hop in. This is true regardless of the campaign I attempt to join. 
I am having the same issue. I can not load roll 20 in Chrome. it been a week since it crashed. any ideas how to fix?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Xurtan: How about Chrome in an incognito window? Firefox?
It does not load when incognito but did load very slowly in Firefox, got a yellow warning  server was slow and did I want to wait. I also tried edge-Bing and it was faster
Chrome just updated and roll20 seems to be loading for the moment. I guess we'll see if it lasts.