Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PowerCards - TokenMod Macro for Bardic Inspiration

Greeting,  I think I am doing something just on the verge of great. I have a PowerCards Macro that when a Token is selected, the Bard would hit the macro and it would bestow them with Bardic Inspiration. All that is currently missing, is that I want the macro to Add the all-for-one status marker to the selected token. That appears to be the only part that is not working.  I apologies if this has been addressed, I was not able to locate it. !power {{   --name|Bardic Inspiration   --leftsub|Victor Gives   --rightsub|@{selected|token_name}   --gains 1D8 Bardic Inspiration   --api_token-mod|_set statusmarkers|!all-for-one|ids @{selected|character_id} }} Thank you in advance for even looking and taking your time here.

Edited 1605084857
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Untested since I don't really use PowerCards any more (and used a much older version when I did) but try this: !power {{   --name|Bardic Inspiration   --leftsub|Victor Gives   --rightsub|@{target|token_name}   --gains 1D8 Bardic Inspiration   --api_token-mod|_set statusmarkers|all-for-one _ids @{target|character_id} }}
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've changed your @{selected... calls to be @{target... ones since Victor would always giving themselves inspiration with the former. Even with the latter Victor can target themselves if that is the desired outcome ;)
Ziechael, you are a great person. Thank you so much, that worked perfectly.