Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Count Wounds up instead of HP Down

We're running a Warhammer Fantasy 4th Ed game with the new sheet from cubicle 7. In this game, like many others, you count wounds up from 0 to a max threshold instead of counting HP down from max HP to 0. Basically I'm looking for a workaround that allows us to have filled HP bars when we are unhurt, counting down to 0, while still tracking the correct number of wounds in the sheet. Right now, if I want to have a "full bar of HP" I need to mark my token as having 15/15 wounds - essentially dead. Tracking this "reversed" way makes healing awkward over the long term, because of specific critical wounds that heal differently etc. I imagine I am not the first person with this problem, it's a fairly common system trait. Tracking HP bars visually makes combat so much easier to manage. Has anyone figured out a workaround?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That probably won't be possible without an API script to manage a secondary "Life Remaining" attribute which you bind the bar to.