Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

CombatMaster not announcing turns

Here are the steps I used (multiple times): Create Game (set name and add Descent Into Avernus module from WoTC) Game Default Settings: Measurement - 3.5e, Dynamic Lighting: Enabled, Enforce LoS, Only Update on Drop, Restrict Movement - Save Game Default Settings (again): Dynamic Lighting Tab - Dynamic Lighting: On, Explorer Mode: On, Update when Token Drop: On Compendium Settings: Share: Yes - Save Default Sheet Settings:Always Roll Advantage, Never Whisper Rolls, Don't Auto Roll Damage, Add DEX Tiebreaker to Initiative, Encumbrance: Off, NPC Name in Rolls: Hide, Ammo Tracking: On - Save API Scripts: 5e OGL Companion, TokenMod, ChatSetAttr, Aura/Tint, TokenNameNumber, Token Action Maker, MonsterHitDice (bar1, OGL, npc_hpformula, embedded: on), GroupCheck, CombatMaster, GroupInitiative, 5e Resting In Style Start Game Turn off Chat Tech (reloads) Avatars: Names Only At this point I select 4 monsters from the token page and enter: !cmaster --turn,start --main I get the combatmaster menu, I see my turn order, but no circle around the highest and no announcement Thanks in advance, Evan
Make sure you're on the same page as the Player Ribbon.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes, everyone makes that mistake at least once, including me, and I wrote it.  
Jay R. said: Make sure you're on the same page as the Player Ribbon. Victor B. said: Yes, everyone makes that mistake at least once, including me, and I wrote it.   Hearing this, I'm 100% sure that was the problem. Thank you both! And thanks  Victor B.  for making an incredible script! Evan
Evan said: Hearing this, I'm 100% sure that was the problem. Thank you both! No problem! It's practically a rite of passage when first using this script. :)