Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D 3.5] [Paid or Free] just kind of looking for a group

Hello i am knight, i am looking for a D&D 3.5 game that would allow a Dvati set of characters. they are a set of rogue fighterswho are looking into becoming nightsong enforcers. the Dvati is a set of twins that share a soul. if you need any other information feel free to left a message here or message me directly. i am also on discord and would be willing to talk over VC if needed. like in the title i am willing to pay not just for me either. i am willing to pay for a few other players as well.
Hey hey! I would love to host for you! DM me, and let's talk
i am currently looking for members for this game it will start in a couple of weeks once i get settled into our new house. if you are interested please fill in the following list of information. name: experience with 3.5: day and hours you are best available: character concept: once others post i will begin setting up a schedule with all the information. i will be paying for the DM out of my own pocket. no charge for other players. i would like to interview each player however to find a good fit for a group. if you are available multiple days through out the week let me know so i can make sure to have every possible player interested in this game.
i also plan on this game being played every week. i would like to play a gestalt character if there are less than 4 players but if there are four or more then we will play as normal.
just to update the list. right now we have two possible players plus myself. i am looking for at least 2 more players interested in a 3.5 game. the game has no set date just yet as i have not been given the information i need to set an actual date yet. the game will start in about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks and i am trying to find players interested. there is a paid DM, however, i will be paying the DM personally so no one else has to pay to play in this game. i have the DM lined up and at least 2 players, possibly 3. if i do not have other players by Friday this week i will branch out to one other site to try and get the required number of players.