Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Underworld Speculation Introductory Adventure Reset Question

When I bought Xanthars Guide to Everything some of the guys wanted to play the introductory adventure as a one shot since not everyone was available to play our regular game.  Now my daughter has shown interest and I want to run the game again.  Is there a way to reset the game back to its original state before it was ever played?  I would like to start up the game with all of the creatures in their game starting point.  Right now even though I started a new game they are in the same place the last game ended.

Edited 1606615134
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You just create a new Game with it as the base Module.
I tried that but it doesn't show up in my list of purchased adventures.  I went to my marketplace items and clicked create game with module.  When i open the game it still has everything moved from the game i played with the group before.

Edited 1606617426
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9217195/where-do-i-find-this-mission/?pageforid=9220720#post-9220720" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9217195/where-do-i-find-this-mission/?pageforid=9220720#post-9220720</a> Make sure you're on the Create New Game page, not the Marketplace Items page.
Yeah i did that.&nbsp; Not a big deal i just manually reset the tokens and moved everything back.&nbsp; I was just hoping to find an easier way in case i want to run some other modules i already played with another group.&nbsp; Thanks for your help.
Once you have reset the game, use the Copy Game feature to make a baseline game. In the future, if you want to run it again, you can go to this baseline game and use Copy Game again to make a new game.