Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

How long should I have to wait for a Help submission to be resolved? Tasha's content is unusable

Hey, I was wondering how long is the average wait time for a help ticket? I have been waiting over 2 weeks for purchased Tasha's content and its not fixed yet despite two tickets submitted. Its frustrating, and makes me want to cancel my sub for awhile and use dndbeyond.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
What exactly is happening or not happening with the purchased content?
Hi there, Thank you for your patience as we've been experiencing a large volume of support requests. I can't give you an exact time but I can assure you the CS Team will be in contact with you shortly. Regards, Nightshade

Edited 1608438371
keithcurtis said: What exactly is happening or not happening with the purchased content? There was some kind of error upon purchasing back in November, and it shows up as OWNED in the Marketplace, but when I search the Compendium for Tasha's content, nothing is there. When I go into the Compendium Sharing in any Campaign, under Tasha's it says Available when Purchased, and when I click on that, it bumps me to the purchase page, saying "You need to purchase this content to share it", but below that it says OWNED. The transaction went through on Paypal and I am out the $50USD.   The easiest solution to me seems to be just refund it, so I can purchase it again... this should not take 3 weeks IMO. Shoulda took like 3 days, IMO. Hence the asking...
Still nothing solved, this is ridiculous!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It certainly sounds that way, yes. I'll see if I can raise any flags.
Hi there Phoenyx, I was able to find the ticket in question and get an email reply and resolution out to you. I'll be closing this thread now but please respond to the email (or you can hit me in the PMs) if you have any more questions.