Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

DnD 5e Level Charactermancer not working

Edited 1609104611
I am attempting to level 2nd level characters to 3rd level by using the "level charactermancer" function, but nothing happens when I click the charactermancer button. Is the service down? Thank you. It gets weird. I have loaded five players into a new game. Four of them have played in other games, one has not. The level charactermancer works for the one that has not been used in other games. I deleted instances of the other four characters from the journals of the other games, but nothing changed. I am sharing my compendium with only two games (including this one).
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can try searching for the Attributes listed in this post , and setting them to their correct values - they may have become stuck on the wrong value somehow. I think lpmancer_status has been the culprit in most cases.... though this problem sounds slightly different. Were you just using the standard R20 5e sheet in both of these games? No customisation at all?
I'll take a look at the attributes list. Thank you. Yes, I've been using the standard Roll20 5e character sheet with no mods. I run very standard games with no APIs or anything. At best, I create macros for the players to use for quick access (e.g., attack, spells, etc.).
I updated the attributes based upon the list you provided, but nothing has changed. Frustrating.
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Does anything come up in the console (F12) when you click on the button? And is there any difference if you click on the level+ icon in the experience field on the Core tab?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Is the sheet popped out into its own window? It should be engaged for the Charactermancer to work properly.
Hi folks, Roll20 is transitioning away from the community forums for bug reports on licensed content. For all future bug reports on licensed content, please submit a request via our  Help Center  and we will get you taken care of ASAP! We will now close this thread. Thank you.