Instant Time Tracker Cards Need to an Easy Way to Keep Track of Time in Your Game? No problem! Here's Your Solution! The Concept The idea is simple. Draw one card from the  Hours Deck  and one from the  Minutes Deck . That's your current time. The Decks There are two decks. Hours Deck This deck is like a clock's hour hand, indicating the current hour. Minutes Deck This deck is like a clock's minute hand, indicating how many minutes past the current hour: 5, 10, 20 minute cards plus a half-hour card. Start Using the Decks Mouse over the  Hours Deck . On the pop out box on the left, click on Choose. A pop out box appears showing all the cards in the deck. Choose the appropriate hour card by either dragging onto the table top or into your hand. Repeat with every change of the hour, returning the previous card to the  Hours Deck . Do the same with the  Minutes Deck , but don't discard or return any cards to the deck. Continue adding appropriate minutes cards until their total reaches the next hour. Once that happens, draw the new hour card and discard or return all minute cards. Let's do an example: In my game, the current time is 11:30 p.m. So, I mouse over the  Hours Deck . I click on Choose and then drag the  11 p.m. Card  into my hand--I prefer to hold the Time Tracker Cards in my DM's hand so I can easily consult them. Next, I mouse over the  Minutes Deck and click on Choose. Then I drag the  Half Hour Card  into my hand. Now, I have in my hand the 11 p.m. and Half Hour cards. Together the two indicate the current time: 11:30 p.m. Now, the party explores a room which takes ten minutes to complete. I choose and add the  10 Minutes Card  into my hand. The sum of the hour card and the minutes cards now indicated that it's 11:40 p.m. The party then spends twenty minutes exploring and checking an area for traps. So, I choose and add the  20 Minutes Card  to my hand, bringing the time now to Midnight. I return the  11 p.m. Card  to the  Hours Deck  and replace it with the  Midnight Card . And since we're now right on the hour, I don't need any minutes cards in my hand, so I return them to the  Minutes Deck . Repeat as needed. That's it! Simple, right?