Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any 1 shot Pathfinder games today?

I'm free all day, looking for a 1 shot Pathfinder game today only (July 3rd). I'm comfortable playing a per-generated character or making a new one quickly. If anyone has anything going on feel free to let me know thanks!
I have some free time later tonight/today and Have some stuff I could run. I was thinking of a Modded Version of "The Skeleton Moon" a Retired PFS adventure. (Though this will not be a PFS game). Would be Lvl 5. 15 point build. 10, 500 wealth etc. (More details if interest warrants.) I can probably start @ Around 7pm PST (Running about 3-5 hours) Would need 3-5 Players. Does this work for you Corey? Anyone else interested?
I'm game
Sure Justin your games are great! sign me up
Sweet. Everyone that is interested please apply below. Skeleton Moon Recruitment
Sounds like fun, I Would like to get in on this.