Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No Sandbox found.

I keep getting a message when I open the API settings for my game.  It says "No existing sandbox found".  I don't remember ever seeing that before and wondered why I was getting it.  Is there some kind of bug?  What can I do about it? KenB
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If no one is logged into the game, the api sandbox for that game won't be running.  I'm not sure if the message has changed recently, but that should go away if you are logged into the game on one browser tab while looking at the api settings page on another.
Thank you.  I've been using Roll20 for quite a while but don't remember ever seeing that before but maybe I just wasn't paying attention. KenB