Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Candlekeep Mysteries - Missing Art Pack

Edited 1616127377
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I sent in a help desk ticket several days ago (on release day) regarding this issue, but wanted to point out that the art pack for Candlekeep Mysteries is not appearing in the Premium Assets Art Library. Attached is a screenshot of where it would be expected to appear (you can see other purchased art packs from WotC bundles, such as Acquisitions Inc and BG:DiA, appearing correctly).
I do not see an Art Pack mentioned on the Marketplace page for Candlekeep Mysteries . What makes you think it comes with one?
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
They have removed where it said it came with one, I guess. It was one of the listed items when I posted.
Hi Loren, Just wanted to chime in here and say that this product was only a module and did not include an art pack :)