Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deck Creator Import Function

In a single session, if you use the "add multiple cards" button multiple times within a few minutes(as in rebuilding a session and importing your image batches into your various decks), the add multiple cards button will strangely tack on the last 1-8 cards from the previous deck you imported via the button.  Its not a set amount, its random depending on the size of the deck so I believe the code has something to do with percentages or time to process cards.  Before you ask me if I had some selected, I didn't.  If you go into my account and look at my art folders you will very clearly see that I am quite OCD with my art organization especially when it comes to deck images.  And yes, I will be posting a bug report about the art folder shortly too.  
This bug will not occur if you leave the session and relaunch the session after every "add multiple cards" action.