Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Perils of Faerûn [3.5][Online][EST][Weekly][Sundays][11:00][F2P][LFM]

Disclaimer: This is a group for only people who love D&amp;D 3.5. If you love the game, you will learn the material on your own. Campaign Type: Structured Sandbox. High combat, low role play. Structured as in the game is objective oriented. Low role play as in this is not an open world soap opera and there will be no "filler" sessions. There is individual freedom if it doesn't interrupt the game. In that case individualism is addressed in private with the DM and the outcomes are made public when necessary. Gaming etiquette required. Aside from common courtesy, No bossing around, rule enforcing, rudeness, or excessive metagaming. If you are not educated in D&amp;D 3.5 you are expected to study on your own and learn your character. This isn't a tutorial or a D&amp;D school. Game Rules: -Default rules. No houserules other than those stated below for character building. Character Creation: Ability Score: 34 (Standard Point Buy System "High-Powered Campaign"+2) Sources: 3.5 official sources only. Player's Handbook, Player's Handbook 2, Dungeon Master Guide, Monster Manual I, Complete Adventurer/Arcana/Divine/Mage/Warrior/Scoundrel/Champion, Magic Item Compendium, Spell Compendium, Faerûn 3.5 official sources, Races of the Wild, Races of Stone, Races of Destiny, Ghostwalk, Stormwrack and Sandstorm Prohibited Sources: Dragon Compendium (Dragon Magazine), Eberron material, Unearthed Arcana, Miniature's Handbook, Complete Psionic, Template feature. D&amp;D 3.0 or Pathfinder material. Starting Character Wealth: Maximum "A La Carte" class value for level 1. Otherwise, according to the experience points (Dungeon Master Guide, pg 135) May abandon current character and reroll new character between missions every 5 levels of progress without fatality Hit Points: Maximum Hit Points until Level 5 Chat: Discord How to join? Message, Vine <a href="https://app.roll20.net/users/2001686/vine" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/users/2001686/vine</a>
Hi, I’m interested in perhaps joining, but I can’t see the time zone for your game. May I also ask what level your party is at?