Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[HELP] Translation Key Not Found

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
So, I'm working on a sheet update (removing legacy sanitization). I have sheet worker that requests the translation by key and I keep getting this error message: Here's snippet from the translation.json " trading " : " Trading " , " moneyone " : " Money1 " , " moneytwo " : " Money2 " , " moneythree " : " Money3 " , " moneyfour " : " Money4 " , " race-label " : " Race Label " , " ancestry " : " Ancestry " , " money-label " : " Money Label " , " currency1-label " : " Currency1 Label " , " currency2-label " : " Currency2 Label " , " currency3-label " : " Currency3 Label " , " currency4-label " : " Currency4 Label " , I get the same error message for moneyone, moneytwo, moneythree, and moneyfour. However, items before and after those entries function just fine. I copied "moneyone" from the console, and did a find in the translation.json file by pasting that value in the search field and the key is found without an issue. Any ideas on why those keys aren't found?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Finderski, Is this using a custom sheet, or the sheet sandbox for development? And, are these new labels that were not in before or were they there before you started working on this update?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Sheet sandbox. Those ones are new, but so are the ones after the.  I also ran the JSON through JSLINT and there’s nothing wrong with the JSON. 😕