Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D5e][Paid] Looking for 3 more players for Tomb of Annihilation game, Australian Wednesday evenings

This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of £15 via PayPal per player per weekly session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. LFG Listing Link here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/285746/tomb-of-annihilation" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/285746/tomb-of-annihilation</a> One player joined up so far, looking for at least 3 more! :) A shocking rumor buzzes through the Forgotten Realms; a mysterious affliction is targeting those who have been raised from the dead. This wasting disease, which marches its victims back toward the death they once defied, has been dubbed the “death curse.” When this wretched sorcery claims a life, divine magic no longer revives them. Any others who fall to their demise, through natural or unnatural causes, is similarly lost to the living realm. Adventurers who wish to stop this devastation must travel to the peninsula of Chult to find the source of this death curse and destroy it. Chult is a tropical wilderness composed mostly of jungles, plateaus, impassable mountains, and belching volcanoes. Tomb of Annihilation is a Dungeons &amp; Dragons fifth edition adventure designed to begin with a party of four to six 1st-level characters, who should advance to 11th level or higher by the story’s conclusion. Who: I'm Morrab, real name Matt T., full-time experienced DM with 13 years of running and playing roleplaying games under my expansive belt. You are a wonderful player who will partake in this venture. What: Tomb of Annihilation, a D&amp;D5e Adventure Module from Wizards of the Coast. This game will also be streamed on my Twitch channel (as are all my current games). Where: Here on Roll20 for video, and on my Discord Server for voice. When: Weekly on Wednesdays, 9AM - 1PM British time (with a 15 minute break at a good stopping point included). Why: I love running games, particularly D&amp;D and Pathfinder, and because I'm doing it as my main job I've got plenty of time to run good games. How: Pay me £15 per session, turn up consistently with a character built according to the rules and with an interesting background, and I can guarantee you a great game of D&amp;D with Pro Roll20 features and the professionally made WotC series of adventures. Looking forward to running for you all! We'll play a Session Zero the first Wednesday after we've got 4-5 players, to discuss the game and make sure we're happy playing with each other :)&nbsp;
We've got two players so far, looking for at least one-two more! :) Got a cool Firbolg Druid and a Goblin Ranger PC so far...
Now only looking for one more player for this game! Please do let me know here or on the LFG if you're interested :)
This group is now full up! Game will be streamed, so do check it out if you're interested in watching some good D&amp;D actual play :)