Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Art Library Search Function

Hey Team, hope all is well. Is there a way to have my marketplace purchases included in the search function for the Art Library? It seems very good at identifying items from the web, and items I have not purchased yet, but doesn't seem able to identify the products once I have already spent money on them. If I am just not using it correctly please let me know! I've included screenshots to give you an idea of the issue.
This isn't the first post for this problem. To my knowledge and reading the fallowing happened: Google used to host a search function that would link the purchased and uploaded content for free. That changed and they wanted a large amount of money to have it work for roll20. roll20 said it was too much and looked for other competitors and there prices where the same or worse. roll20 saved what they could for there archived search stuff and that is why it is the way it is. They would like to fix it. But cant right now because it wouldn't be cost effective, and or the prices would have to sky rocket to accommodate it. roll20 is a business and needs to look at there bottom line first before implementing, or correcting business ending decisions.
This has my vote!
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .