Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Vampire Warlock from Tome of Beasts

When I look at the Vampire Warlock in the compendium (and at the character sheet when I pull one onto a map), it just matches the Vampire from the MM exactly. In my pocket paperback of Tome of Beasts, however, on page 425-6, there are major changes that do not appear in the product I purchased here on Roll20. Could you please fix it? I would like to use one in my game, but it is just a plain 'ol vampire. If this is not the place for this request, please point me to where I need to make the request. Thank you.
Hah. That thing has some really cool abilities that just aren't there in the Roll20 version!
Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Well now I wanna see it! I own hardback covers of the Tome of Beasts and Tome of Beasts 2 and it's not in either of the printed books. But I own them here on Roll20 as well and it's in my compendium but you're right, it's just the normal vampire. I wanna see what these fellas are working with.
You need to look in the appendix of the first Tome of Beasts.
Yes. It is on page 425 of Tome of Beasts (in Appendix A). The description continues onto page 426. The paperback and hardcover have identical pages; the paperback is just smaller (like 6.5" x 8.5").
Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Found it, I'm dumb! lol.

Edited 1619140804
The people over at Kobold Press opened a service ticket for me. They said they are going to work on it, but it might take some time . . .