Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dice Rolls not appearing in standard format

My dice rolls aren't appearing in the standard format boxes, instead like this ^  There doesn't seem to be an option to reverse it?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
what character sheet are you using in the game? when was the last time it worked properly?
You might have imported your character into a game with the sheet setup for another game and are using token actions meant for that original sheet?
Andreas J. said: what character sheet are you using in the game? when was the last time it worked properly? Worked a couple weeks ago. Using the standard Roll 20 Character Sheet.
DM Eddie said: You might have imported your character into a game with the sheet setup for another game and are using token actions meant for that original sheet? Unfortunately this game is the original, my character sheet was made in this one.
I'm having the same issue currently, strange thing is that whilst it's not displaying properly for myself the GM can see the rolls in the standard D&D 5e sheet format. This is a fresh game with no imported sheets.