Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marketplace needs help

Syd
Sheet Author
No Language filter, no game type filter... No way to rate or leave feedback on items, makes it feel like there is no accountability. It just needs some help to make it a little more usable.  
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you start typing a game system in the search bar, there is likely a tag for it if it has any specific content on the marketplace (Dungeons and Dragons: 3.5, Dungeons and Dragons: 5, Zweihander, Pathfinder 1E, Pathfinder 2E, several flavors of Fate, etc.) for that specific system.
Syd
Sheet Author
Please stop defending the interior legacy type UI with work arounds. I know you are probably trying to help me but a basic store UI comes with most web hosting now days. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
File a  Help Center Request or make a suggestion on the suggestion forum. An open post in the forum is less likely to be seen.
Gold
Forum Champion
I'd be curious if Help Center even gives a response?  It's not a bug, unfortunately it is missing features. There are already existing Suggestion threads for Marketplace Ratings & Reviews, and for better Marketplace filtering / sorting / searching.  Add your Comments and +1 to those (already many years-old threads), might be the best one can do.
The problem with the "basic store UI [that] comes with most web hosting these days" is it's not designed to deliver content like the marketplace sells.  Not only does the Roll20 Marketplace have to handle a sales transaction, it has to add this stuff to your account and your games.  So it's not something your basic shopping cart app can drop in and replace.  That said, both the Marketplace and the Forums suffer heavily from being neglected legacy custom code.  They both need major modernizing just to be baseline functional compared to their counterparts elsewhere.