Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can I correct the "Last Played On" date if I'm not the game's creator?

Hi all, The "Last Played On" date for my game is incorrect. (I have stepped in as co-GM for this game, as the game's creator and original GM is indisposed.) It seems to me that the default, based on games that I've created and other games I've co-GMed, is that the Last Played On date is set anew each time the game's creator logs in. Is there any other way to set, reset, or disable the "Last Played On" field? (If necessary, I could get the Creator GM to hop in once and tweak some setting, but asking them to hop in weekly just to set the Last Played On date is too much of an ask.)
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
There isn't any way to manually set the last played on date.
Gold
Forum Champion
Doesn't it update if you (a Co-GM) enter the game table at the same time as 1 or more additional players? I think having 2 players in the room, maybe 3, is supposed to trigger it to update, even if the game's Creator GM is not logged in.  I can test that out with you, if you want. George Thopter said: Hi all, The "Last Played On" date for my game is incorrect. (I have stepped in as co-GM for this game, as the game's creator and original GM is indisposed.) It seems to me that the default, based on games that I've created and other games I've co-GMed, is that the Last Played On date is set anew each time the game's creator logs in. Is there any other way to set, reset, or disable the "Last Played On" field? (If necessary, I could get the Creator GM to hop in once and tweak some setting, but asking them to hop in weekly just to set the Last Played On date is too much of an ask.)
Hmm. I've been in the game table as GM with four other players for sure (maybe five) without the date updating. If the last played date updated whenever we had 2 (or 3) people in the game table, that would be ideal, but I don't think that is happening. Do we need to all join the game within a certain time frame? I think we all joined within, like, half an hour of each other (the usual thing is a couple people join a few minutes early and a couple people join a few minutes late). I would be grateful if you helped me to test this out, that would be cool. I sent you a direct message with the link to join the server. Thanks! Gold said: Doesn't it update if you (a Co-GM) enter the game table at the same time as 1 or more additional players? I think having 2 players in the room, maybe 3, is supposed to trigger it to update, even if the game's Creator GM is not logged in.  I can test that out with you, if you want. George Thopter said: Hi all, The "Last Played On" date for my game is incorrect. (I have stepped in as co-GM for this game, as the game's creator and original GM is indisposed.) It seems to me that the default, based on games that I've created and other games I've co-GMed, is that the Last Played On date is set anew each time the game's creator logs in. Is there any other way to set, reset, or disable the "Last Played On" field? (If necessary, I could get the Creator GM to hop in once and tweak some setting, but asking them to hop in weekly just to set the Last Played On date is too much of an ask.)