Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shadowrun 5E Skill Macro help needed

I've tried making a Macro that would allow me to roll skill checks from a selected token, it works fine but I can't figure out how to add the associated attribute to the die pool.  Also need a way to describe the selected skill used for the roll as output text.  Not too familiar with the language, really appreciate any help available.  Here's a copy of the Macro, which does require a custom field be created. Macro : @{selected|token_name} rolls [[(@{selected|Active Skill Roll}+@{selected|wounds}+?{Situational Modifiers|0})d6>5]] successes on a ??? check. Active Skill Check = ?{Skill|Animal Handling,@{AnimalHandling}|Archery,@{archery}|Armorer,@{armorer}|Automatics,@{automatics}|Blades,@{blades}|Clubs,@{Clubs}|First Aid,@{firstaid}|Gunnery,@{Gunnery}|Gymnastics,@{Gymnastics}|Heavy Weapons,@{heavyweapons}|Hardware,@{Hardware}|Locksmith,@{Locksmith}|Longarms,@{Longarms}|Navigation,@{Navigation}|Pilot Ground Craft,@{pilotgroundcraft}|Pistols,@{Pistols}|Running,@{Running}|Sneaking,@{Sneaking}|Survival,@{Survival}|Tracking,@{Tracking}|Unarmed Combat,@{UnarmedCombat}|None,0} It asks which skilll to select (I know it's not all of them yet, when I get it working I'll finish it), if there are any modifiers, but I can't figure out how to draw the correct attribute from the character sheet (Shadowrun 5E Official) and add it into the formula.
OK, Macro is working now, I had to create a custom Attribute on the 3rd tab named ActiveSkillCheck and paste this into it: ?{Skill|Archery,@{archery}+@{agility}|Automatics,@{automatics}+@{agility}|Blades,@{blades}+@{agility}|Clubs,@{Clubs}+@{agility}|Computer,@{computer}+@{logic}|Con,@{con}+@{charisma}|First Aid,@{firstaid}+@{logic}|Gunnery,@{Gunnery}+@{agility}|Gymnastics,@{Gymnastics}+@{agility}|Heavy Weapons,@{heavyweapons}+@{agility}|Intimidation,@{Intimidation}+@{charisma}|Locksmith,@{Locksmith}+@{agility}|Longarms,@{Longarms}+@{agility}|Navigation,@{Navigation}+@{Intuition}|Palming,@{palming}+@{agility}|Pilot Ground Craft,@{pilotgroundcraft}+@{reaction}|Pistols,@{Pistols}+@{agility}|Running,@{Running}+@{strength}|Sneaking,@{Sneaking}+@{agility}|Thrown Weapons,@{throwingweapons}+@{agility}|Tracking,@{Tracking}+@{intuition}|Unarmed Combat,@{UnarmedCombat}+@{agility}|None,0} Filtered out some of the skills just to focus on stuff we're using in combat and keep it manageable.  Seperate ones for Magic & Matrix skill checks. So anyone know how I can report out the skill I select along with the results so it's easier to track? Right now I just get DrX gets [5] successes. I'm looking to see what skill is selected from the drop down menu.