Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro help, please?

Sorry for so many posts. This one should be an easy fix though? It's a simple syntax error, I've had them before, I just can't figure out where to put the html code. Once again, no sheet template, just some attributes I made &{template:default} {{name=Kichiro hastily loads his rifle with Ordinance and prepares to initiate! }} {{**Attack Roll 1:**=[[1d20cs>19+19+?{AttackBonus}]] vs Touch }} {{**Crit Confirm 1:**=[[1d20cs>19+19+?{AttackBonus}+?{CritBonus}]] vs Touch }} {{**M/B&P Damage 1:**=[[4d8+@{INT_Mod}+?{DamageBonus}]] }} {{**M/B&P Crit Damage 1:**=[[12d8+@{INT_Mod}*3+?{DamageBonus}*3]] }} {{?{Initiated Maneuver?|     Cutting Gale,**Cutting Gale Used:**=[[5d6]] damage, DC [[14+@{INT_Mod}+?{DCBonus}]] Fort or Bleed [[@{INT_Mod}]] until healed, bypasses all DR|     Disarming Blast,**Disarming Blast Used:**=[[3d6]] damage, DC [[1d20+22]] or be disarmed|     Iron Wind,**Iron Wind Used:**=[[4d6]] damage, DC [[14+@{INT_Mod}]] or be staggered for [[@{INT_Mod}]] rds|     Tip the Hourglass,**Tip the Hourglass Used:**=[[4d6]] damage, DC [[14+@{INT_Mod}]] or be slowed for [[@{INT_Mod}]] rds|     Time-Thief’s Talons,**Time-Thief’s Talons Used:**=[[@{INT_Mod}*2]] extra damage and heal for same amount|     Energy Hammer,**Energy Hammer Used:**=[[6d6]]}} {{**?{Active Element?|         Air,Elec Damage:**=[[14+@{INT_Mod}]] Fort or Deafened for [[1d4]] rds|         Earth,Acid Damage:**=DC [[14+@{INT_Mod}]] Will or be Stunned for [[1d4]] rds|         Fire,Fire Damage:**=DC [[14+@{INT_Mod}]] Reflex or be Blinded for [[1d4]] rds|         Water,Cold Damage:**=DC [[14+@{INT_Mod}]] Fort or be Nauseated for [[1d4]] rds         }     } }} {{?{Ordinance Type?|     Force,**Force Damage:**=[[5d6+5+@{INT_Mod}]] DC=[[floor(10+@{Level}*{0.5}+@{INT_Mod})]] Reflex or be prone|     Frost,**Cold Damage:**=[[5d6+@{INT_Mod}]] DC=[[floor(10+@{Level}*{0.5}+@{INT_Mod})]] Fort or be staggered for next turn     } }} it's breaking somewhere between Initiated Maneuver and element type it seems...

Edited 1619551830
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's the commas. In many of the descriptions you have a comma that will break the query: **Cutting Gale Used:**=[[5d6]] damage , DC [[14+@{INT_Mod}+?{DCBonus}]] Fort or Bleed [[@{INT_Mod}]] until healed , bypasses all DR There are two in the example above alone. Getting rid of those or subbing them for a hyphen/semicolon should solve it as the rest looks right (at a glance) Do find/replace on 'damage,' to make it 'damage;' will get the majority of them with the final one being after healed in the example above.
I don't think you ever need to replace "{" and pretty sure that is also a problem, that would be the 123 replacements.  
AHA! Thank you both. Hopefully I have it from here ^_^
Whoa, ok now I'm getting attribute errors? It's basically saying no character was found for *insert varible here*? I made some edits on your recommendations &{template:default} {{name=Kichiro hastily loads his rifle with Ordinance and prepares to initiate! }} {{**Attack Roll 1:**=[[1d20cs>19+19+?{AttackBonus}]] vs Touch }} {{**Crit Confirm 1:**=[[1d20cs>19+19+?{AttackBonus}+?{CritBonus}]] vs Touch }} {{**M/B&P Damage 1:**=[[4d8+@{INT_Mod}+?{DamageBonus}]] }} {{**M/B&P Crit Damage 1:**=[[12d8+@{INT_Mod}*3+?{DamageBonus}*3]] }} {{?{Initiated Maneuver?|     Cutting Gale,**Cutting Gale Used:**=[[5d6]] damage; DC [[14+@{INT_Mod}+?{DCBonus}]] Fort or Bleed [[@{INT_Mod}]] until healed; bypasses all DR|     Disarming Blast,**Disarming Blast Used:**=[[3d6]] damage; DC [[1d20+22]] or be disarmed|     Iron Wind,**Iron Wind Used:**=[[4d6]] damage; DC [[14+@{INT_Mod+?{DCBonus}]] or be staggered for [[@{INT_Mod}]] rds|     Tip the Hourglass,**Tip the Hourglass Used:**=[[4d6]] damage; DC [[14+@{INT_Mod+?{DCBonus}]] or be slowed for [[@{INT_Mod}]] rds|     Time-Thief’s Talons,**Time-Thief’s Talons Used:**=[[@{INT_Mod}*2]] extra damage and heal for same amount|     Energy Hammer,**Energy Hammer Used:**=[[6d6]]}} {{**?{Active Element?|         Air,Elec Damage:**=[[14+@{INT_Mod+?{DCBonus}]] Fort or Deafened for [[1d4]] rds|         Earth,Acid Damage:**=DC [[14+@{INT_Mod+?{DCBonus}]] Will or be Stunned for [[1d4]] rds|         Fire,Fire Damage:**=DC [[14+@{INT_Mod+?{DCBonus}]] Reflex or be Blinded for [[1d4]] rds|         Water,Cold Damage:**=DC [[14+@{INT_Mod+?{DCBonus}]] Fort or be Nauseated for [[1d4]] rds         }     } }} {{?{Ordinance Type?|     Force,**Force Damage:**=[[5d6+5+@{INT_Mod}]] DC=[[floor(10+@{Level}*{0.5}+@{INT_Mod})]] Reflex or be prone|     Frost,**Cold Damage:**=[[5d6+@{INT_Mod}]] DC=[[floor(10+@{Level}*{0.5}+@{INT_Mod})]] Fort or be staggered for next turn     } }} Attached image of the full errors