Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Slithering Pathfinder 2E Errata'd Creature

I am not sure if folks who purchase this module will see this post before they run this adventure but I felt it is important to put forward.  There is an encounter in part 2 of this adventure that involves 2 specters.  Specters have been errata'd from the version that is used in the roll20 module.  As they are written they are obscenely overpowered.  I lost 4 characters in my session last night. Make sure you replace the version in the roll20 module with the version the archives of nethys.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi RKO Rambler, The best place to report something like this is in a  Help Center Request , where it will be automatically tickets and eventually be assigned to someone to fix. An open forum post is not likely to be seen by anyone who can make the change.