Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

character sheets after creation.

This is kind of hard to give a title to but the only way that i know this to happen is when someome is creating a character and they change things after looking at them. Right now someone was building a bard, when he picked his college he first looked at college of creation well he ended up choosing college of swords instead.  well it gives me all the right things from college of swords but labels them as college of creation and even calls him a college of creation bard.  this has happened several times with various different classes. . It only happens when you pick one subclass fill in some things sop you can see what they do and then change it.  More of an annoyance than anything
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Yeah, I managed to replicate this. In the charactermancer, I first chose CoC, then selected few more things on other charactermancer tabs, and then went back to the first page to change the the subclass to CoS. This things is clearly a bug with the 5E Charactermancer(that I haven't heard about).
It actually does this on several classes and not just with tasha's specific