Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tales From the Yawning Portal & Midgard Sagas not showing up as a selectable module for new campaigns

Hello everyone. I recently purchased these two modules on Roll20. When selecting the option to Create New Game, I do not see said adventures as viable options. Prior adventures I purchased years ago, such as Curse of Strahd and Odyssey of the Dragonlords, do in fact show up and are selectable, so it appears to be a problem just with the newest ones. Do I need to take any steps in ensuring that they show up?

Edited 1619738999
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Tales from the Yawning Portal are all addons, to my recollection. You add them to an existing game from the game's home page rather than create a game with them like you do a module. edit: Same with Midgard Sagas. From the Marketplace page: Product Information System:  D&D 5E Installation:  Addon Accessing Your Content Each adventure in Midgard Sagas is an addon. These content packages are available via a dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select the one you wish to add and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop down menu. Which Character Sheet should I use? All Kobold Press content on Roll20 uses the Dungeons & Dragons by Roll20 sheet.
Thank you, that worked for me!