Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A way to block a macro if no token selected ?

Hello ! So at my table we begin to use macro to send our initiative roll to the turn tracker. For instance, here the macro I use for my character :  [[1d20+1&{tracker}}]] It work well but i would like to know if there is a way to block the roll dice if a token is not selected ? When we throw multiple dice by error, we only use the first one and I would like to avoid the gm to manually put my initiative score into the turn tracker if I forgot to click on my token.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you make the macro a token action (either as an ability on the sheet, or as a global macro on the collections tab), the button cannot be pressed unless a token is selected because it won't be visible.
Thank you ! That's exactly what I wanted.