Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

where is the "compendium"

ok so I am new to this but WHERE is the icon that gets me into the compendium for a module I am trying to set up? I have the game launched and can see the library etc. but no icon for "compendium" what am I missing here? (this can be so frustrating sometime .. sorry) thanks
note I can find it outside of my game ... but is it not accessible while I am in the game?  I just want to be able to drag the monsters in my purchased Dragon of Icespire and put them on a game map ...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
When you selected a character sheet it should have automatically selected the 5e compendium if it was the D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 Sheet. In case it didn't, or you are using a different sheet, you can select it under you campaign settings page. In case it has been selected, and you are juts having difficulty finding it, the icon is here in the sidebar:
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Assuming you don't see that icon, you need to make sure that you set up the Compendium on your Game Setting page for that particular game:
thank you!!