Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DMG Guns

I noticed that the DMG was added and I was wondering what this might add if I already have several other books and campaigns, For example, does it include stats for firearms?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yes it does, but there appears to be a compendium issue that it lists them as items and not as weapons, meaning that you can add them, but it doesn't fill out the attacks.
Thanks! Is this a simple issue of changing the item to "attack" in the inventory, or is it more that the stats are visible in compendium, but they need to be manually adjusted to make them proper attacks?
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Sweet Basil said: Thanks! Is this a simple issue of changing the item to "attack" in the inventory, or is it more that the stats are visible in compendium, but they need to be manually adjusted to make them proper attacks? The sheet uses certain attributes on the object to determine what happens on a compendium drop. At the moment, it sounds like you just need to make the attack manually.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It would be good to file a  Help Center Request . I know a lot of magic items in the DMG were recently updated due to a ticket being filed.
I filled out a ticket, but I don't have the DMG yet to see if anything changed. If you notice a change, could you let me know?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If I notice, I will try to remember to post. I don't think that the correction will be made quickly, though.