Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mutant Year Zero, push roll from alternate character sheet

I'm about to start a Mutant Year Zero campaign. We'll be using the alternate character sheet. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to Push a roll. I've experimented with macros that someone developed and published on a different thread , but they don't seem to work with the current incarnation of the character sheet. Am I missing something, or is there really no way with the character sheet to push a roll? If that's the case, we'll probably not use the die rolling feature on Roll20, just default to physical dice.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
There isn't a way to store dice results without using an API scrpit (pro perk).  Sadly, games that use a push mechanic, ie MYZ, Forbidden Lands, Alien, come to mind... force you to manually re-roll the appropriate number and type of dice.  I believe there is an API script for MYZ and FL, but that requires the game creator to be Pro. ;-(