Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question regarding the API script: GroupCheck

Hello all, I am trying to get the API script GroupCheck to work but am having trouble. After trying several configurations, I used "!group-check-config --add { "STRENGTH save" : { "name" : "Strength Test", "formula" : "[[d20 + @{Selected|Strength_save_bonus}]]"} }" from the examples given. This should roll a strength save for an NPC using the Attribute  "Strength_save_bonus" which includes proficiency if the npc has it in strength.  The problem is that it never adds the proficiency to the roll even if the NPC is proficient in Strength saves. The script seems to ignore the attruibute  and instead only add the Strength bonus (example 18 strength, it adds 4, when the Strength_save_bonus is equal to 6) Any thoughts? Regards and thanks! PS I am using the standard D&D 5e by Roll20 character sheet.
What is the output if you type in this? !group-check-config --show That should show your current configuration setup. And if you didn't use this when you first imported the script, this command should set all the defaults for D&D 5th Edition: !group-check-config --import 5E-OGL