Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 1e NPC Spell Sheet Formulas

Need some help.  I've been searching the web, the dark web, and everything in-between.   I need help with the Pathfinder 1e NPC sheet spell formulas. For the record I like the NPC sheet because it looks cleaner and easier to read and manipulate.    Specifically; spell range, duration, and Effect For spell Range, I have tried [[floor(@{class1_level}/2)*5+25]] but that does not scale with the Caster Level, it always comes up at 25. Durations are a mystery such as what would be 1 min per level or 10 mins per level. Effect, I was specifically wonder about the cure spells. I know I could just do [[1d8+@{caster1_level}]] but how do I stipulate a max on that?  Like a cure light wounds spell maxes at 1d8+5 Once again this is for the Pathfinder 1e NPC sheet.  Thank you!
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you are using the npc version of the sheet, then the attribute calls for the pc version won't work for you.  The 2 versions of the sheet use different attributes to keep the npc version from triggering all the automating sheet workers of the pc version to cut down the "data weight" of npcs in games.  The most direct way to find out an attribute on any sheet is to simply right click on the entry field and select "Inspect Element" in the menu.  In the console that pops up there should be an entry from the html that is something like name="attr_attributenamehere".  You drop the attr_ to get the attribute name to use in macros.  It is a bit more complicated if you are needing an attribute name in a repeating section, but that should be an issue for casting level. I've no idea what the attribute will be to use for the npc sheet, but I can show what cure light is for the pc version.  You will need to find and add in the attribute for the npc version.  This easily scales to any of the cure spells by increasing the number of dice and the max bonus healing compared to the level. [[1d8+[[{@{class1_level},5}kl1]]]]