Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Malthlyn

In order to find out as much as they can about the situation in the mines, Erasmus calls the four miners over and buys them all a drink.  "We are travelling adventurers from a little way's north of here. We have seen a number of terrifying things and lived to tell the tale. From what I understand, you four are a lot like us, but dealing with monsters is kind of what we do. However, I am not the sort to stroll into an abomination-infested mine without some kind of clue as to what I may be facing. Now, if you fine chaps would be so kind as to describe, in detail, the things you have seen, how many there were and where they came from, my friends and I will make sure you have as much drink as you need to forget."
OOC I think I'd rather do this in-game as you're not in 'downtime' currently; can do it start of Saturday session.
Okay, sure. Just thought it would save time at the beginning of the session. I presumed we would be stopping overnight then heading out in the morning.  You're the boss!