Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Free] City of Gelion

Edited 1620057857
Note for title: You are planning to go to City of Gelion, but before you do that you have some thing to do (first starting in a prologue) Work In Progress: Testing out the political-based (or politics focus or political Intrigue) game, i am completely new to GM, so i may need someone experience in GM (if you want hardcore adventure, unfortunately this is not for you) Setting: Adventure: minimal Politics: Lot of it   You are a royal servant to the king of Farrell the great, aka the one who unified the south-western county and duke, and conqueror of Griqeagia Kingdom (island) Note: you are first start off as one of the king advisor or a mostly minor although powerful noble (you may need a backstory for that) eligible for Powerful position: Chancellor and Royal Advisor (de facto part of the Legislature) Steward advisor and Royal Tax Manager and Economy Advisor Marshall and Royal Commander Of the Kings Guard and Military advisor  Great Bishop And Religions Advisor to the King Minor position: Duke of andidov (North-western) (part of the Legislature) Royal Elected lesicon (south-Eastern) (part of the Legislature) Legislature: the King Law and policy maker (7 seats , although it is currently planned to have 9 seats)
What day of the week, what time does it start, and how long are the sessions? Also, is the system 5E or something else entirely? Thanks.
This will be starting on Saturday 8 May*, Around GMT+3 (or UTC+3) 6:10 (i could change if you want), and as for How long the sessions will be, At least 3h (Depends), i still haven't pick which system to go for. (you can recommend a system if you want) (Also I would delay it to Saturday 15 May if you want more time)