Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Notes section for D&D 5E sheet first page

Just a real simple request for the sheet authors out there. Could someone add a notes section onto the first page on the Roll20 5E sheet? I know there is a notes sections on the second page but I find myself sometimes wanting to jot down something to remember real quick as a reminder and having it on another sheet page means I am less likely to look at it and, as such, less likely to remember lol. As a little example when you get a Heroes' Feast you need somewhere to jot down what your original HP is before the spell because it adds to your max rather than give temp HP.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You could use a space in the repeating features & traits area. The Roll20 sheet does have a feedback thread if you want to post there, though.