Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a way to incorporate a macro into a sheet that draws from a deck?

Edited 1620095393
Hello everyone! As the title states, I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to incorporate a macro button into a character sheet that would allow it to draw from a deck that is in the game server? I know you can do rollable tables but that doesn't "remove" the result from the table as a valid option.  Two years ago I was told this might be possible as an Pro user using the API but I haven't been able to figure out a way to do it since then.  Would love some professional feedback and opinions. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a great rest of your week!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You need to use the API to do this. I'd ask in the API forum. I know there are one or two scripts that draw cards - it should be easy to add the commands to trigger them to roll buttons on your sheet, but I'm not familiar with the specific scripts available.