Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Alien] [Feature request] Text roll buttons for attributes

David
Sheet Author
A number of talents like Resilient require the attribute only to be rolled. It would be handy if the text for the attribute names where changed to text roll buttons to facilitate this. 
Sr. K
Pro
Sheet Author
I second this and any sheet integrated way to push rolls from the the alien template.
David
Sheet Author
Sr. K said: I second this and any sheet integrated way to push rolls from the the alien template. There is no way off pulling the number of failed dice without using the API.
Sr. K
Pro
Sheet Author
David said: Sr. K said: I second this and any sheet integrated way to push rolls from the the alien template. There is no way off pulling the number of failed dice without using the API. I understand that listening to rolls is an API thing but a default push button with a manual input query would be enough and already exists in the sheet as a custom alien dice roll button.