Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][DND 5E][Any Star Wars][CST] Looking for a roleplay focused campaign

May the Fourth be with you! Reupping my other RP add with new tags given my rekindled interest in Star Wars, but still very open to DND: Longtime roleplayer looking for a good campaign, be it module or homebrew, to explore some stories! I'm an adult male, in my 30s, with a love of adventure and silliness but also one who isn't going to groan during combat. I don't min/max and I don't go for the most viable option always, enjoying my fun characters too. I own all of the licensed material, so I can make pretty much anything and I have no class preference and will also play everything. I enjoy us getting along oocly as well as telling a story co-operatively and I rarely try to steal the show. I can do voices for roleplaying over mic, and have a webcam if we intent to stream things. While I am in CST, I sleep at odd hours and can make almost any time with notice. Only looking for 5e or a Star wars game of any system. No paid games, sorry. English speaking only as well, I am not multilingual. No more large server games (Like West Marches) either. I don't really want to have to compete with a mass of players to roll some dice.
What is your preference for time? I'm wondering because I'm a new GM who is going to try and bring back my SW Saga ed game possibly in June. That way I can put some finishing touches on the game start, have time to find people, and finish up a dnd game I am playing it until then. It'd probably be sometime on the weekend, as far as I know. Send me a message here and I can send you some details on the game itself if you are interested.
Jara said: What is your preference for time? I'm wondering because I'm a new GM who is going to try and bring back my SW Saga ed game possibly in June. That way I can put some finishing touches on the game start, have time to find people, and finish up a dnd game I am playing it until then. It'd probably be sometime on the weekend, as far as I know. Send me a message here and I can send you some details on the game itself if you are interested. I can handle most times so long as I'm aware of them in advance. So if its consistent no problems, but changes I like to know about. That way if its at a weird time for me I can plan a nap in between or be ready to down coffee to stay up.
I'm quite interested in a role-playing oriented Star Wars campaign, myself, particularly in the long term! RP and stoytelling are really the big factors for me, and as someone who was a career voice actor, I love chances to act out my character. The interaction of the group, the individual stories and intertwined tales, really mean a lot to me in how much I appreciate any game. Mechanics wise, I like D6/D20/SAGA. I don't like FASA, and while I'm not especially familiar with the 5th adaptation, I suppose I'd give it a try! My favorite era is the twilight of the Old Republic leading into the Clone Wars, but that's very niche and I'm open to anything not based on Episodes 7-9 (yes, one of those non-fans by and large). My availability is 2pm-5pm EST or 8pm-11pm/12am (if necessary), Monday, Thursday, and Sunday right now. If I can contribute to your search, well, I'm here and interested! Feel free to friend and DM on Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725.
Makes sense, Locke. It'd probably be in the evenings during the weekend as that's when I have the most time off. When June comes around then my Friday nights should be open as well.