Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5E character sheets not giving ability modifiers

I built a character using the Charactermancer. After the character was created, the sheet has 0 on all the ability modifiers. Please advise.
I have also had these issues for the past few days - I've tried several times in different modules. I just keep getting zeroes.  Sorry I can't help! 

Edited 1620609620
I had that problem a number of times when I went back and forth in the charactermancer as i made my decisions. I started over from scratch more times than I'd like to remember. Yesterday I found that on the character sheet when I clicked on each ability score and modifier itself a couple times it corrected itself. Hope this helps.
Hi All, Sorry to hear that you've been having these problems. Could anyone having these issues PM me a link to their campaign so I can instigate an investigation? Thanks!
I just started over from scratch. That fixed it.