Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need players

Homebrew, I need 3-6  players to fill my (Tavern) that is where you will meet and become friends with the other group in my campaign. I can’t explain more every time so if you interested hit me with your dream campaign how old you are and what elements you enjoy in a story. Free I just want to Dm for cool people. 
Dammit, here I am wishing to be one of the cool people. <kekw>
What day and time do you play at?
What game system? I tend to REALLY not want to play D&D, I like Star Wars and games set in the real world. Look ideally, this isn't a setting per se, something like Masqeruaded version of Deadlands or Dogs in the Vineyard or a very mundane, definitely no Tolkien version of Shadowrun with just the human magics. Or just humans. The less supernatural stuff in it the better. I'd like to play CoC, but like Ghostbusters, no insanity, or it's just temporary, but in the end, we get big guns and explosives and we mow down everything eldritch and save the day and the city and the possessed people, and it's Lovecraft light adventure where the characters are scared shitless but we the player are having a blast. I'm a Paladin at heart, I wanna heal the sick and crippled and the lame and protect the innocent, redeem the penitent, and draw down the righteous hammer of SMITE on the wicked and unholy FOR GREAT JUSTICE and also Jesus if setting appropriate and ride away to the next adventure. Note that doesn't have to be what the character is looking to do, but it is what gives ME great joy.
what day and time
my name is Jerry me and my son have been look for a group for about 3 months now. Im 37 he 15 we got and open schedule i would love to play princes of the apocalypse or dragon heist or some homebrew stuff u like to try out.I love to play rogue,bard,barbarian. I like a 50/50 role playing to combat game.I would like a cool DM to. My discord is Jerry1165#4922 or u can PM on roll 20. I hope to hear back soon
I'm interested, date and time, and how/where to apply?