Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] [PAID] [5E] Prince of the Apocalypse Wed 8pm EDT

Prince of the Apocalypse Game: D&amp;D 5e Suggested player experience: Intermediate Day/Timezone: Wednesday at 8 pm EST/ 7 pm CST/ 6 pm MST/ 5 pm PST Frequency: weekly, as desired ($15 per session fee applies) Length: 3- 4-hour games Begins: This is a running campaign (just started) &nbsp; One player needed. &nbsp; Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. &nbsp; Game Link:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/9990139/-bBptQ" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/9990139/-bBptQ</a> &nbsp; Welcome One and all, young and old does not matter there is something here for everyone. Celebrated as one of the best and most played modules in DnD history, prepare to dive into a wonderful world of high fantasy! Our merry band of adventures have just finished delving into the Lost Mines of Phandelver. &nbsp;Through blood and by deed you have become heroes in your own right, but you don’t have time to enjoy the laurels of your victory. An Ancient evil loom over the land, threatening Devastation. Called by the Elder Elemental Eye to serve, four corrupt prophets have risen from the depths of anonymity to claim mighty weapons with direct links to the power of the elemental princes. Each of these prophets has assembled a cadre of cultists and creatures to serve them in the construction of four elemental temples of lethal design. It is up to adventurers from heroic factions such as the Emerald Enclave and the Order of the Gauntlet to discover where the true power of each prophet lay and dismantle it before it comes boiling up to obliterate the Realms. This is a fantastic adventure for new and old players, though this is a module Prince of Apocalypse is the next epic chapter of our adventure. This will be a tale for the ages and campaign you will remember for years to come. We aim to bring you from level 1 all the way through 20, with established modules customized with character driven plots making each time you play these games so amazingly unique. Now the hype is over, let’s go over a few ground rules, shall we? Should you be a kind and descent person, well you only need glance at them to recognize what I am getting at… don’t be “that guy/girl”. 1) Cursing is allowed at my table, but I request that it be used as a tactic for the purpose of character building and authenticity—in other words, in moderation. Keep the nature of your vulgarity and the comfort of your-mates in mind. If you are asked to tone down your use of vulgarity or avoid a particular use of it in the future, be mindful of that request. &nbsp; 2) Be respectful of the time people spend in the spotlight. Please, try to keep talking over one another to a minimum. Granted, we will all be getting to know one another, and over time we should develop a rapport that will avoid such issues. As a good rule of thumb, use roll20’s typed-chat feature in between turns when initiating a moment of RP while another party member is currently RPing; use discord’s similar feature when speaking OOC or cracking jokes. 3) Mic check! We have all been in a game where we heard the background of another player’s mic. This can and does diminish the fluidity of the game as well as people’s enjoyment. No one needs to hear the crunch of your snack between rounds of combat! Make sure to mute yourself while eating, or else avoid eating during the game. &nbsp; 4) The majority of this game will be run rules as written. If you want to do something on the fly that bends the rules but does not outright break them, the rule of cool comes into effect! During a game, my decision is final. You may contact me privately if a ruling raises concern. I may choose to alter future decisions based on your expressed argument, but I also reserve the right to keep my original ruling. Do not bog down playtime with debate. Though, I am fine with a “rules lawyer” helping the table by briefly citing an arcane and often forgotten rule or trying to elevate the game during epic moments, but once I make a call, leave contention and debate for post-game discussion. &nbsp; 5) I respectfully require 24 hours cancellation notice. During the 24 hours prior to play, I plan out the game. If someone cancels at the last minute, then a lot of this planning goes to waste. Failure to provide 24 hours’ notice and not showing up will be considered a No Show. Too many No Shows and you will be removed from the game. Exceptions will be made for family emergencies and other unexpected things. 6) Follow “Wheaton’s Law” (Don’t be a dick) and have fun! &nbsp; I have discovered the passion for storytelling and derive enjoyment from leading others through fantastic and memorable adventures. I am here to have as much fun and provide you an escape from reality and through you I took escape! I really do want to put you in that world, in that moment and help you bring out that inner bad ass that is your character!! Conversely, actions do have consequences, so things can go sideways if you go around murdering and stealing! I love providing an immersive experience, I try to give each NPC their own remarkable, but I am not a voice actor! This will of course vary with each group, but I am for a 30% RP, 10-15% exploration and the rest combat. I will by no means will ever make you RP if you do not want to, but I do reward good RP and inventive thinking more than combat XP. I run a mix of XP and milestone type system, that account for attendance, so if you miss a whole bunch of games you might be a level or two behind the rest of the party, which is totally fine! Life happens, it is what it is. May the Dice every fall in your favor!! This is pay to play, for anyone interested in joining or have any question hit me up on discord: &nbsp; mysticvhedd#6266
Greetings, I am interested in joining this game and as luck would have it Wednesday is one of the only nights I don't play one or another digital tabletop games and I have just enough money to cover the first session before payday this Friday. I could start tonight. About me, I am 45 years old, easy to get along with, I have thick skin and I don't mind trading good natured teasing or jokes with other players and the GM. I have experience as a player over the years with systems including D&amp;D 2e/3e/3.5e, Star Wars, Shadowrun, Pathfinder, Starfinder and more. I have been playing D&amp;D 5e for a couple years now after a long hiatus from tabletop gaming, so I have a pretty good working knowledge of 5e. I also do a bit of DMing myself occasionally, I am running a 5e Ghosts of Saltmarsh campaign Friday nights that has been going on for about a year now, so I am committed to the long haul campaign either as a player or DM. I am not a campaign derailer nor do I play characters that actively seek to sow discord and chaos amongst the group.&nbsp; I can synergize, if the group is in need of a certain role, I can do that. If not great, I have plenty of character ideas rolling around in my head (too many perhaps hehe). I like to do a bit of lite RPing and give my character a voice as often as not. I'll hit you up on Discord see if you are still looking to fill a slot.