Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LDM][Paid][LFP][5e] Legendary Dungeon Master seeks players for Ice Wind Dale campaign -- Level 7

My name is Inocencio , I go by Ino or Soramus. I have over 28 years experience behind the screen. I am 37 years old. I have been a professional DM since August 2019 (when I discovered roll 20) clocking over 3800+ hours on roll20 with 70% being paid games. I run about 17 sessions a week, weekly at all hours of the day, multiple systems, with multiple people all over the world, I could go on but trust me , I know what I am doing and am consistently trying to get better. I am seeking players for Ice Wind Dale Rime of the Frost Maiden . The group is very far into the campaign although several players had to leave due to life reasons,&nbsp; I am seeking 1-2 more players to join and finish the campaign. We plan on playing past the module of this campaign (provided we win of course) so if you are interested please send me a message. We use a high stat array 17,16,15,14,14,10, and you would start with 2 uncommons and a rare item.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/273119/ice-wind-dale-wednesday-legacy" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/273119/ice-wind-dale-wednesday-legacy</a> Sessions run for this group will require payment to the Game Master at the rate of $10&nbsp; per person, per session . Paid at The Patreon or Cash app of the Game Master. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any privacy arrangements.
The time of the game is Wednesdays at 930 pm Cst
The tactics in this campaign are top notch and continue to surprise me. Message me if you have an interest in trying out this adventure.&nbsp;
First session always free, game is tonight, send me a message and Ill get you in.&nbsp;