Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for two players, 5E, Storm Kings Thunder. GMT- 0 Sunday's 19;00

Hello everyone I'm planning on beginning a Campaign of Storm Kings Thunder beginning on Sunday the 9th. We're using the DMG, PHB as resources only. The Party currently consists of a Dwarven Barbarian, Human Wizard and Tiefling Rogue. I've both the Hardback Book of the Module and purchased the Roll20 module to make things run smoother and also will be using Inkarnet for addition Maps. If your interested please leave a message with your Character concept and what you want to see in a Game! 
We currently have a Barbarian Dwarf, Teifling Rogue, Human Wizard and Half Orc Fighter. Need one more

Edited 1620434719
Looks like the party needs a Healer!  I can fill the role with a Human Life Domain Cleric (aka Combat Medic) as the party will likely need one.  Let me know if there is still a spot, particularly if this is starting this weekend so I can get it built.
I have a kenku monk ready to go if you still have room
Thank you for the interest! I'm afraid the spots have since been filled! I wish you two the best in finding further games