Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM looking for players to practice combat (DnD 5e)

I am: A sort of new DM (2 years or so) looking to practice 5e combat and tactics! Not running a campaign here. Combat only! (as such, this is free to play) Taking 4-5 players Probably going to run this on Sundays between 9pm-11pm CST, but this could be flexible. We are all Very Busy Adults with Many Important Things to Do. Are you: Somewhat familiar with 5e combat rules and don't mind running through 1-2 encounters in a ~2 hour session? Willing to run premade or create characters of a given level/equipment list? (classes/subclasses/races from player's handbook and xanathar's guide only) Willing to run up to 2 characters at one time in case we don’t have 4-5 people? NOT a current player in a Curse of Strahd campaign and/or have no intention of playing that campaign? (There will be spoilers for encounters. I can't stop you, but you will dishonor your DM) Willing to play against boss type encounters, including Strahd von Zarovich? (I will cut these battles off at 2 hours) Cool with me testing some homebrew monsters? Chill and patient because we're here to learn and have fun? Then send me a message with the following info: Discord ID and number (we’ll be doing voice chat) General experience with dnd 5e combat (some experience preferred) General experience with roll20 (my setup is pretty simple, so minimal experience here is fine)
Hello Taco! If you are ever free to run this during weekdays 10AM CST + i can help you out running multiple characters i have a lot of experience with D&D, and 5E and i'm not playing in Curse of Strahd. Message me if interested. Cheers,  Plague
Hey thanks! I'll keep you in mind if I get a weekday off!
If you're interested, message me by saturday night (5/8/21) so I can get our group coordinated!