Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I'll pay 20 dollars a session to join a pf2 game

Prefer Tuesday -  friday 8 pm to 11 pm  I would like to join a pf2 game  that is weekly. If you charge the others less  I'll still give you 20. If they are a free game I'll still pay.  I don't need to be a spotlight hog Im just looking for consistency in a group. My wife's job has her moving a lot so lookin for a local game is not an option. I'm on mobile so please respond here with your game times. If you don't feel comfortable with the idea of payment but will still let me join your games I'll gift you roll 20 books or your sub. I am aware of the work that gets out in Id like to play and show on my end my level of commitment. Thank you all who read and respond
It ould be easier if Dms could post here i have  had a few feelers still have not settled on a dm if you are player who want to join this search please leave a reply as well.
Like I said I will run a weekly game for you, if we find 3-4 more interested parties.
Ryn said: Like I said I will run a weekly game for you, if we find 3-4 more interested parties. yep im looking now. i think i found one Do you require the other players to pay as well?  and so the post is here for potential players to see can you play on a weekday from 8pm est to 11 pm est?